We want all of our guests to have a great, relaxing time in Wilderness Landing. We ask you be courteous and respectful to other guests and this beautiful land.
To make sure that all of our guests enjoy their time with us, we reserve the right to eject anyone who does not comply with campground rules and policies.
Please recognize that there are inherent risks in camping and outdoor activities and use our property at your own risk.
- All guests and visitors must register with the campground upon arrival.
- Maximum of 8 (eight) over-night guests per site.
- Maximum stay is 14 (fourteen) days.
- Visitors are welcome at guest sites between 8 AM and 10 PM and must first register with the campground.
- All trash must be placed in enclosed trash receptacles located throughout the campground. Do not leave trash out overnight.
- Check-in time is 3 PM. All RVs must be parked at their site before dark.
- Check out time is 11 AM.
- Please plan to depart prior to check-out time to allow us to prepare the site for the next guest.
At Your Site
- Please keep your site neat and clean during your stay.
- Only 1 RV and 2 vehicles are allowed per site. Vehicles must not obstruct roadways.
- Generators are not allowed except in case of a power outage.
- Campfires are allowed only in designated fire rings and must not be left unattended. You are welcome to collect any dead wood that is already on the ground, purchase bundled firewood from the campground, or purchase commercially processed, heat-treated firewood. Burning trash, cigarette butts, or materials other than firewood is prohibited.
- Prohibited items and activities: hot tubs, kiddie pools, inflatable pools, inflatable slides, clotheslines, tents, vehicle washing, oil changing, attaching items to trees.
Safety and Security
- Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- Please be responsible when consuming alcohol.
- Drunkeness, obnoxious behavior, profanity, or violence towards other guests or staff will not be tolerated.
- Use of fireworks, firearms, archery, paintball, slingshots, or air guns is prohibited.
- Doe River is a natural, unregulated stream that can change rapidly and produce strong currents. Use common sense and pay attention to the river conditions. Enter water at your own risk.
- Wilderness Landing is in a natural wildlife habitat area. Be aware of your surroundings, do not feed wildlife, and do not leave food and trash outside.
- All vehicles must be in good working condition and appearance.
- All recreational vehicles must be RVIA certified and self-contained.
- All vehicles, including motorcycles, must be operated quietly, without revving motors or playing loud music.
- ATVs, side-by-sides, and off-road vehicles are not allowed to be operated in the campground at any time.
- Well behaved cats and dogs are welcome, a maximum of 2 pets per site is allowed.
- Pets may not be left unattended.
- All pets must be kept on leash while outside of the camper.
- We ask that you clean up after your pets anywhere in the campground (including on the trails). Please use the designated pet area for pets to relieve themselves and take bags from the pet clean up station with you before heading out on the trails.
- Guests are responsible for any injury or damage caused by their pet(s) to other guests, their pets, their property, or campground staff or property.
- Wilderness Landing assumes no liability for any injury or damage caused by guests’ pet(s).
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- Loud music and noise affecting other guests are prohibited.
- No outdoor lights during quiet hours.